If your copyrighted material is linked to by TorrentBeam.com and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
If you have any of the above-mentioned claims, statements, or disputes, then please send the infringement notice, claim, or links to the alleged material to the following e-mail address: t[email protected]
Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
Note that e-mailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
We ask again that all of the above mentioned guidelines and standards be met in order for us to attend to your desires with the most prompt and accurate response.
We ask that all parties respect the site outlines, standards, and goals of TorrentBeam.com , that we in no way, shape, or form, can or will be held liable for any business other than TorrentBeam.com website, and it's subsidiaries, nor can be be directly liable for any site affiliates or content in which they provide, as this is a contractual obligation of only this website, TorrentBeam.com